What does it take to become an electrician? | Electrician responsibilities | electrician job description
Electricin responsibilities | electricin duties | electrcian roles and responsibilities | electrical maintenance supervisor job description
- Install, maintain & repair electrical control, wiring, and light systems.
- Read the technical diagrams and blueprint.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformer and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using the appropriate testing components.
- Repair & replace equipment, and electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow the electrical national code state-wise and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of Heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
You can also read the following topics, it is very important information.